Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last Day of Pre-K

I can't believe it, but B has finished his first year of 'real' school.  I am SO proud of all he has accomplished this school year, and I know he will do GREAT things in Kindergarten next year.  So, here he is on the last day of school.


He is so grown!  He has learned so much.  He is reading more sight words than I can count and is just starting to sound out some words.  He LOVES math and is already doing some simple addition in his head.  He has completely fallen in love with reading books (or having books read to him) and can't go to sleep for his nap or at night without looking at a pile of books first!

B, I love you so much, I love being your teacher, and I am looking forward to ALL the AMAZING things you will accomplish in Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment