Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fantasy in Lights

Our family went to Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens last night.  If there is one thing that can rain on your parade when it comes to viewing a spectacular Christmas light display--it's rain.  And boy, oh, boy have we had some rain in south Georgia these last few days.  Now, FIL is not exactly a cheap outing, especially if you will be driving about two hours one way to see them.  But Groupon offered up something that I just couldn't resist, so we were all four able to go for about $35.  The kids loved seeing the lights, and I loved watching them see the lights.

I tried to adjust all the setting on my phone, but my pictures are still pretty blurry.  And trying to take pictures of my kids in the dark with a camera with a flash--forget it.  They look drugged.  haha






Once we viewed the lights, we drove through the Arby's in Columbus for some supper and then headed home.  I would have liked to have enjoyed the little Christmas village and shopping area they had set up, but the rain put a bit of a damper on my plans for the evening.  In spite of the rain, it was still a fun night making memories with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment