Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gingerbread House

Last night, while the Hubs was working at the basketball game, I pulled out the gingerbread house kit that I had snagged at Wal-Mart for about $8 and spent some fun quality time together doing something Christmasy.  So after their baths and donning last year's Christmas pj's, we got to work assembling and decorating the gingerbread house.  And they only asked 100 times if they could eat it.  haha  I managed to get this precious "before" picture with the kids with their arms around each other.  I love how much they love each other.




They had a blast designing and decorating the gingerbread house, and I had a ball watching them and helping when they needed it.  These simple, easy, inexpensive crafts are so much fun and provide such an easy way to spend time together.  I love this time of year, and I LOVE my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment