Thursday, June 5, 2014

First Day of Gymnastics

Not only is C taking swimming lessons this summer, but I also have her enrolled in gymnastics with out local recreation department.  Her first lesson was tonight, and she said she had a fun.

She was at a slight disadvantage because I never put her in the parent and tot class where many of the girls who are C's age have already learned the basics.  There was only one other little girl in C's class tonight, and she had taken gymnastics before.  But C caught on quickly and had a ball.





Honestly, I wasn't super impressed, but I keep reminding myself that it was only the first class, and it will probably get better.  So, we will see if gymnastics is something she continues or if we will switch to dance.  I do know that I sure did enjoy watching her try something new!

1 comment: