Saturday, November 29, 2014

2nd Annual Bethlehem Breakfast

I was so excited--possibly more excited than the kids--about the arrival of Mary and Joseph at our 2nd Annual Bethlehem Breakfast this morning. Mary and Joseph's Journey to Bethlehem is our family's alternative to the Elf on the Shelf, and you can read more about why we do it here.

I had fun doing it--and I enjoyed getting to use my new waffle iron that I got for less than $10 at Wal-Mart the night before.  I served bacon and sausage with the waffles and milk in fun glasses because we all know milk is much tastier from a bottle.




The kids were thrilled to see that Joseph and Mary had returned and B must have mentioned 10 times that he was wondering where they would be the next morning.  Watching them look for Mary and Joseph each morning is such fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment