Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our festivities actually started the day before with a gobble gobble breakfast of turkey cinnamon rolls and bacon.



Then it was on to Turkey Day.  As usual, I had intentions of taking lots of great pictures of our Thanksgiving and took exactly three.  But here is a recap.  I started the morning by getting the turkey in the oven and then watching the parade while cleaning the house and getting some sides ready for the meal.  My mom, dad, and brother arrived around 12:30 and we sat down to eat around 1:00.  We had turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes (which I didn't cook long enough because I was an hour late getting them in the crock pot) and gravy, mac and cheese, corn, squash casserole, green beans and rolls.  For dessert we had pumpkin pie, chocolate derby pie, and pecan pie.  It was delicious.




I promise to do better with pictures next year.  Really, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment