Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

We had a pretty casual Easter as we usually do.  I don't go over the top with the kids Easter baskets.  I usually just put a couple of items in that they need, a couple of pieces of candy, and a small toy or two.  I am pretty sure I have put shoes in almost all of B's Easter baskets.


So, of course, B was the first one up bright at early to peek into his basket.  Check out that mad bed head!




About an hour and a half later, C woke up to look at her basket.


 I love this picture of B looking over her shoulder!


After Easter baskets, we got all dolled up and headed to church.  I try to get a family picture in the back of the church every year.  The last two years I have forgotten and the picture has been in some other odd location, but this year I actually remembered.  So, here we are in all of our Easter finery.


We also get pictures with the grandparents and any other family that is present.  So the first picture is my family, Uncle J, Aunt A, JuJu and Pop.  The next picture is with the Hubs's family--Grandma and Grandpa.



After church and pictures, we went to eat at a local restaurant and had a leisurely afternoon at home.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment