Friday, March 8, 2013

Countdown to Disney {Warning}

Our family has a trip to Disney World planned for this summer, and I have to say:  I have not been this excited about a trip in a long time.  The last time I went to Disney World was when I was 11.  Now I don't know if every 11-year-old girl is like this, but that was about the age that I really started thinking about becoming an adult, getting married, and having my own family.  I distinctly remember being on the Spaceship Earth ride and thinking, "I can't wait until I am a mom and I can bring my family here."  Well, nearly 20 years later, that time is almost here.  Needless to say, I am giddy.  (I have already warned the Hubs that there may or may not be tears as I take my sweet babies down Main Street for the first time.)  So, in our house, there will be lots of Disney-talk for the next few months.

So this post is your warning--a Public Service Announcement, if you will.  There will be lots of posting about various Disney-esque things.  First up on the list:  Friday Family Movie Night.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment