Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Pre-K

Today marks the first day of Pre-K for B.  He has been excited about starting school for days, and this morning was no exception.  He was in my bed and in my face at 7:00 this morning asking, "Is it time for school yet?  Can we start school now?"  So, with heavy eyelids, I got up and got ready to start our first day of pre-k!

I started the morning with 'pre-k pancakes' for the big boy.  He also said, "Mommy, you should make heart pancakes too because I love you."  I could just smush his sweet little face!  My kids are not big milk drinkers, but I have found that adding some color to the milk makes it suddenly much more appetizing.  Hence, the green milk.  :)


Then he got dressed and posed for his first day of school pic.  Isn't he adorable??!!


So glad that he is excited about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment