Sunday, March 9, 2014

Frozen . . . Finally

So, it only took us 4 months to get to the theater to see Frozen!  haha  Actually, I am pretty particular about what I expose my kids to, so I am not likely to be the first one at the theater with my kiddos for a kids movie.  After hearing so many good things about the movie and referring to Kids In Mind about the content (I love that website!), the Hubs and I decided we would go . . . and then the kids said they didn't want to see it!  WHAT??!!  B was afraid it would be scary, and C just followed his lead.  But after calling friends W and L and talking to their daughter A (who was able to convince them that it wasn't scary), they decided we could go.  I loved the movie, the Hubs thought Olaf the snowman was hilarious, and B approved of it as well.  C, however, is just too squirmy to take to the movies.  We had a rough experience with her at Despicable Me 2, but I thought at almost 3 years old, she would do better.  That was not the case.  But I digress . . .


When the movie was over, we stopped briefly at Target (for me) and Gander Mountain (for the Hubs) and then we were off to Chick-Fil-A.  Our whole family enjoys 'eating more chicken' and the kids love the playground inside.



It was a fun evening.  I always enjoy these little family date nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment