Monday, March 3, 2014

What's on the Tank? {Allegiant and more}

I have been kinda busy lately and just haven't gotten around the reading any new books.  But the library e-mailed me this week to let me know that I had two books in on inter-library loan, one of which was Allegiant, the final book in the Divergent trilogy.  **insert me squealing with excitement**  So I rushed over to grab it and the other book they had for me.  I also bought THREE books from the 3 for $10 bin at Winn Dixie (of all places) while picking up some groceries Friday night.  So, here is what my tank looks like now:


I am over halfway through Allegiant and have mixed feelings.  I have pretty much only heard negative things about it, but I don't necessarily dislike it so far.  However, it is not the page turner that the first two books were.  We will see how it goes.  I heard about Revenge of the Kudzo Debutantes on the Dixie Delights blog (which I am completely in love with) and figured a nice, quick, light read would be nice after the heavy content of Allegiant

As far as the others, I read one of Laura Ingraham's books when I was pregnant with B and it was hilarious.  I couldn't pass up on another one for $3.  I fell in love with Live with Regis and Kelly when I was at home on maternity leave with B and decided to snag Regis's biography as well.  I really don't know anything about Jen Lancaster or this book, but since it was 3 for $10 I figured I might as well toss the third book in the cart!

So that's what's on my tank.  What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment