Friday, May 24, 2013

Countdown to Disney {FFMN--The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh}

I will admit that while Pooh is a classic, it is not one of my favorite Disney movies.  Is it endearing?  Absolutely, but I don't love it.  B, however, does.  And it is the basis of one of the most popular rides at the Magic Kingdom, so I really couldn't pass it up.  So here's the menu:


And here is the spread:



And the close up:


When we had Tangled night and I made the Rapunzel cupcake towers, I baked an entire box of Devil Food Cake mix as cupcakes.  Some I baked in the ice cream cones, and the rest were baked in regular, old cupcake liners and frozen for future use.  So I pulled four of them out of the freezer and set them out on the counter to thaw.  A little lavender icing and "HUNNY" printed on them and voila, hunny pot cupcakes.  And in spite of being frozen, they were moist and delicious.



Now, I have tried numerous times to get B to eat carrots with not much luck.  Call them Rabbit's Carrot Sticks and Roo Ranch, and ta-da, they are delicious and one of his favorite items from the night.


And, of course you can tell what C's favorite food of the night was.


I have been posting these little movie nights on Facebook and had more people than I can remember ask me where my movie nights have been for the last two weeks.  It has been more than flattering that people have actually looked forward to Friday night to see what we are having.  It is very sweet, and we have truly had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment