Friday, May 31, 2013

Countdown to Disney {FFMN--Toy Story}

We actually went to eat with friends on Friday night, so I guess I should call this Saturday Family Movie Night.  One of B's (and let's be honest EVERYONE'S) favorites movie series is the Toy Story trilogy.  They are touchingly emotional and completely hilarious for all ages.  So I clearly could not leave it out of the countdown.  I did let B pick which of the three movies he wanted to watch, and he chose Toy Story 2.  While we do not own it, we easily rented it through our TiVo using Amazon Instant Video.  Super Easy and only $1.99!  So anyway, here is the menu:

(For the record, I have no idea why the last few pics are coming out so odd looking.)

I saved this menu for a time that I knew would be busy because it is pretty much just frozen foods heated in the oven.  And since C's birthday party is scheduled for Sunday, this was the perfect night for the easy menu.  So I pulled out more of the frozen cupcakes and made these seriously adorable (if I do say so myself) green alien cupcakes.


The kids (and the hubs) really enjoyed the food--which can be seen clearly in the pics below.




Only one more movie night to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment