Sunday, October 19, 2014

Big Girl Bed

Last weekend we brought my old bed in from the shed and set it up in C's room (formerly our old bedroom) and took down the crib that she has slept in for 3 years.  It was a bittersweet day to say the least.  Pop and JuJu supplied a new mattress, box springs, mattress pad, sheets and pillows which was a HUGE blessing for us!!!  So all we had to do was wipe down the headboard, footboard, and bed rails, and get is set up.  She is so proud to be in a big girl bed and absolutely loves sleeping in her new bed.


I wasn't quite sure how the transition would go that first night and was pretty certain that it would be a fight to keep her in her bed, but just a few minutes after bedtime, I went in to check on her and found this.


Oh, how I love this precious girl!!  Now I've got to get started on making her room 'hers' but then again, I haven't really done much with B's room, so maybe I should tackle that one first!

No comments:

Post a Comment