Monday, October 27, 2014

Favorite Things Party {Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice Cookies}

I fully realize that what I am about to say is basically a sacrilege, but I am not a huge fan of all the pumpkin spice flavored stuff that is so popular this time of year.  Now, before you all start wielding your torches and pitchforks, let me explain...I am just not much of a coffee drinker, and most of that pumpkin spice/pie flavored deliciousness is connected with coffee.  For a girl who really loves (almost) all things pumpkin, I struggle to admit it, but I just can't fully hop on the pumpkin spice everything bad wagon.  HOWEVER, there is one thing that I really love for this time of year:  the Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix.


The bag of cookie mix is less than $3 and makes lots of cookies.  The problem is that it usually is only on the shelves from September to Thanksgiving, so stock up!  I usually snatch one up the minute I see them before they are all gone.  The package gives directions for making large cookies or small cookies.  I made the small cookies last year (pictured), but I may give the big cookies a try this year to see how they are.


Last year C loved them, but B not so much.  I am hoping they will both love them this year!

So get to your local grocery store and snag some of this yumminess before it's gone until next fall!

I am linked up with Andrea at Momfessionals.

2 comments:

  1. Those look so delicious,
    Especially if they are warm right out of the oven!!! :)

    ReplyDelete