Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Centerpiece

I love fresh flowers, but I very rarely have them in the house.  However, I decided that I wanted something pretty with a Valentine flair for the center of the table.  And when I saw that Wal-Mart had fresh flowers today, I snagged a bouquet of red gerbera daisies (which I LOVE) and a bouquet of white daisies for less than $10 total.  I trimmed them up and stuck them in one of my Artland clear double old fashion glasses.  (We got these as wedding gifts and I still love them!)  Tada!  A lovely, simple, kid-friendly, easy to move centerpiece.



 I had actually grabbed a package of red glittery hearts from the Dollar Tree, but I loved the flowers as they were, so I left them out.  I love the little touch of 'love' added to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment