Wednesday, April 2, 2014

First Tee-ball Game 2014

B could not have been more excited about his first tee-ball game last night.  He woke up bright and early ready to put on his uniform and head to the ball field.  I am so glad he enjoys playing ball!  Since the Hubs had a golf match that afternoon, I was on my on getting the kids and all their gear together for the game--which really is nothing new.  But with trying to remember to get snacks for the kids, the bat bag, and all of C's stuff together, I completely forgot my camera!  So here is the one picture I managed to get of B in his new Dodger uniform.


He got two solid hits and made it home both times he got on base.  He had lots of fun and can't wait for his next game on Friday!  I am so proud of this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment