Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Pajama Party Link Up

Those who know me well know that I love to put my kids in Christmas pajamas, and that I order them new matching pajamas every year.  This year was no exception, although it may be the last year that B can wear the cute little monogrammed numbers.  Something tells me that seven will just be too old for that next year.  So, here are some pics of them in the cute pj's that I ordered from Southern Tots, along with some oldies from years past.

2014




 2013
(unfortunately this is the best picture I have that really shows the pj's)

2012

One of the best outtakes ever!

2011
I don't have one picture with both kids looking.


I have taken a picture of my children in their Christmas pj's in front of the tree ever year of their lives and I have them in framed ornaments hanging on the tree in my kitchen.  Those pictures are so special to me and I LOVE that tree.  Here is both kids on their first Christmases.


To see the full tour of my home all decorated for Christmas, you can click here for the main living area and here for the bedrooms.

Thanks for checking out my sweet babies in their Christmas jammies.  Be sure to share your own kiddos by linking up with the good life blog



2 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I'm with you, enjoy it while you can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! Loved seeing the passed years as well. Merry Christmas! Found your post on the Christmas Pajama Party :-)

    ReplyDelete