Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MMO Christmas Gifts

While B and I are in our CC classes on Tuesday mornings, C goes to the Mother's Morning Out class at the church.  This has been such an amazing blessing for me because C gets to go to school with us and play with many of the kids that she will eventually be in CC with in the future.  The lady that keeps the kids in MMO is absolutely precious and loves the kids so much, so of course we had to give her a little Christmas treat.  While C and I were doing some Black Friday shopping, we stopped into Bath and Body Works and I let C pick out a soap for her teacher Ms. G.  My peppermint candy loving child naturally picked the peppermint scented soap.  I created and printed out a little tag and wrapped it up for Ms. G.


I also put together some little treat bags for C's classmates.  Honestly, while these little elf shoes are quite cute, this was a total pain to make.  I will never do it again!  The template I found for the shoe was too small for the Oreos so I had to re-trace them to get the bigger.  That also meant retracing and cutting out the little decorative part around the "ankle" of the elf leg.  But I will say the Winter Red Oreos were delicious and what kid doesn't love Oreos?  I wish I had done a cute little tag for these as well, but honestly, I was just ready to get the darn things done!


I do enjoy doing cute little gifts and treats for the special people in our lives.  And this serves a double purpose because it teaching my children the joy of giving as well.  But next time, I think I will keep it a little more low-key than the elf foot!  haha


No comments:

Post a Comment