Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Part 2

I am back to share the rest of my home's holiday decor since I managed to get all the bedrooms presentable.  haha 

I will start in the master bedroom which was originally designed to be a den (we used it as a playroom until last Christmas), so it is a bit of an odd shape for a bedroom.  I use a pencil tree that I got at Hobby Lobby several years ago and decorate it pretty sparsely with gold ornaments we received as wedding gifts at my Christmas shower.  It also serves as our Jesse Tree so by Christmas it is covered in ornaments and looks amazing.



From our room, we will move on to B's room.  I am in the middle of a bit of a redo in his room, so it needs some pillows on the bed desperately.  Hopefully by next Christmas I will have the pillows and drapes done--since I have had the fabric in his closet for months!  The tree in B's room is Florida State athletics themed with garnet and gold balls, football and baseball ornaments.  I use his collectible baseball helmet at the topper, and a yard of baseball print fabric as the tree skirt.


Next is C's room which is even more of a work in progress than B's room since she just got her big girl bed a few weeks ago.  I use a white tree in her room and decorate it with the Barbie ornaments my grandmother used to give me every year for Christmas and a handful of girly, polka dot balls.  I picked the tree skirt up from Hobby Lobby a year or so ago, and it works but it's too small.  Maybe I can find one at an after Christmas sale this year.



So that's the bedrooms.  I love that almost every room in the house has a tree in it.  It makes the house seem so festive.

To see the rest of the house, you can click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment