Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching Fire Date Night

Ever since I found out that the second Hunger Games movie was in he making (which I am pretty sure was over a year ago), I have been itching to see it.  And even though he is not much of a novel reader, the Hubs watched the first Hunger Games movie with me, liked it, and was willing to see the second one with me when it came out.  Well, the day finally arrived.  And tonight was the night!  So, we took advantage of it, and had a date night.  We grabbed dinner at our local pizzeria that is right next to our small movie theater, and then headed down to grab some popcorn and grab a seat.  I was practically bouncing in my seat with excitement . . . and the movie did not disappoint!

Catching-Fire poster.jpg 

I absolutely LOVED IT!!!!!!  I would literally go to the theater right now and watch it again.  It so perfectly captured everything in the book and left out very few details.  I will admit that I usually get annoyed when I watch the movie of a book I have read.  The movie always leaves out the details that I loved, but very little was changed from book to movie where Catching Fire is concerned.  Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson were perfect and adorable together as usual, and I fell in love with Finnick Odair all over again during the movie.  If you loved The Hunger Games trilogy, don't walk, RUN to your nearest theater, grab some popcorn or Snowcaps and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment