Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What's On the Tank {The Hunger Games Trilogy}

I am CRAZY excited about the newest Hunger Games movie coming out next Friday.  I cannot wait to see it, and the Hubs and promised me a date night to go see it soon!  Now, I read the Hunger Games books last summer, loved them, and was practically standing at the nearest Red Box when the movie came out on DVD.  But with Catching Fire coming out in just 10 days, I have decided to read them again just as a refresher of course.

HGTrilogy.JPG

I read Catching Fire in about a day and a half, and I started on Mockingjay as soon as the library could get it in for me.  I am about halfway through it and have taken a bit of a break due to being really busy this week.  Although the content of the books is disturbing to think about (children killing children), it was quite thought provoking.  And I really loved that the books were practically completely free of any explicit or inappropriate language, and there was very little sexual content and that was mild.  I really, really loved these books.

So what are you reading??

No comments:

Post a Comment