Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I {heart} Pumpkin Spice Cookies

One of my favorite things about the fall is pumpkins.  I love the way they look and, as you can see from my fall decor, I collect them and display them in the house.  But I am not crazy about the way it tastes.  I don't care for pumpkin pie or many of the other pumpkin flavored things.  However, I LOVE the Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice Cookie mix.


They are easy to make, I usually have all of the necessary ingredients, and they are ready to eat in a matter of minutes.  You can make them small or large, and there are cook times on the package for both sizes.  I made the smaller sized ones and here is the finished product.  I may or may not have eaten a couple of them before snapping this picture.


They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor and the cinnamon and other spices are just perfect.  B is a picky eater, but C is not as picky.  He is not a fan of these cookies, but C loves them.  And as you can see from this photograph, the dough is pretty good too.


Get to the store and grab some of this cookie mix fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment