Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!

With fall in the air (as much as it can be in south Georgia), I have been chomping at the bit to get my pumpkin decor out and about in the house.  I am a bit of a pumpkin collector, and I always enjoy getting my pumpkins out and displaying them.  So here is some of my handiwork.

I took my floral arrangements off of the mantle and replaced them with these corn husk pumpkins that I got for my birthday from my parents about four years ago.  They were from Hobby Lobby, and I fell in love with them when I saw them.  I added some berry and ivy clippings left over from other projects around the house to add a little something extra.




I added this pumpkin to the antique library table in the living room.  I am pretty sure it was a gift, but I can't remember where it came from.


This metal pumpkin is one of the first ones I got, and it is still one of my favorites.  I stuck it on top of the entertainment center.  I will admit, it is not the best place to display it, but until I find a better place, this is its home.


I found this metal basket at a going out of business sale at one of our local downtown shops several months ago and snagged it for $10.   The gourds were a Publix purchase and look nice in the kitchen on the table.


I searched high and low for a mercury glass pumpkin to add to my collection, but have not had any luck.  I will continue to search, but in the mean time . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment