Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome, Fall!

For me, October 1 means it is officially fall.  I know that fall officially starts at the end of September, but in Georgia it is still pretty bloomin' hot in September (and October as well) so I don't really consider it autumn until October.  I LOVE fall!  And overall from October to Christmas is my favorite time of year.  So I am coming up with as many fun things to do as possible.  This is my list so far:

  • Cowpoke Carnival
  • Visit the Pumpkin Patch
  • Church Fall Festival
  • Journey to Jesus
  • Candy Corn Supper
  • Whoopie Pies
  • Scarecrow Crunch treat for church friends
  • Fall Cookies/Brownies
  • Pumpkin Pancake breakfast
  • Make s'mores on the fire pit
I am looking forward to some fun times with my sweet family enjoying the cool(ish) autumn air and looking forward to the holidays just around the corner.

I will end this post with a fall flashback picture of the kids from two years ago.

Welcome, Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment