Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's On the Tank {Divergent}

After reading a post by Amanda at Dixie Delights (a blog that I love and read daily), I figured these books were for me.   

                              Divergent (book) by Veronica Roth US Hardcover 2011.jpg         Insurgent (book).jpeg

Divergent by Veronica Roth is the first of a trilogy of books that follows sixteen-year-old Tris Prior.  If you read and enjoyed the Hunger Games trilogy as much as I did, then you will LOVE Divergent and its sequel Insurgent.  The third book in the series Allegiant comes out October 22, and I am itching to get my hands on it.  I was able to get the first two books through my local library, and I am having to strongly fight the urge to buy Allegiant as opposed to waiting for it to become available at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment