Sunday, January 19, 2014

First Haircut

Well, after over two and a half years, the Hubs finally agreed to cutting C's hair.  The Hubs wants her to have long hair, and I don't really care one way or the other (which I realize sounds strange, but I just think she is adorable regardless of her hair length).  If it had been solely up to me, I would have cut her hair a year ago.  You see, C was born . . . with a rat tail.  I kid you not--and as she got older it only got more obvious.  This picture is from when she was about 9 months old--Exhibit A.


 So, after she turned a year old, I was ready to take her in for a trim.  But her daddy just couldn't bring himself to let her get a hair cut.  He loves how sweet she looks with long hair.  So here is the before picture of her hair.  And as you can see, as her hair grew the rat tail kind of blended in--kind of.



So, yesterday we took C for her first haircut.  She has seen B have countless haircuts, so she knew what to expect and was excited--especially about getting a sucker when the haircut was done.  So even though B was also getting a haircut, she wanted to go first in the chair.  She did GREAT!




And here is the after picture. 


You can barely tell a difference, but everything is just a bit more even and polished looking.  I can't believe my sweet baby is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment