Sunday, December 29, 2013

Festival of Lights


The weekend before Christmas, we took the kids to the Festival of Lights--the light display at the local zoo.  It is nothing super fancy, but it was a fun little outing for kiddos who love to look at Christmas lights, and both of mine do.  I did not take my nice camera, so I apologize for the less-than-professional phone photographs.





The end of the show is a really cute light display of the 12 Days of Christmas, but I neglected to get a picture of that.  This is something we have done for the past couple of years, and at only $15 for all of us, it makes for a very affordable little Christmas outing.  There was a Santa meet and greet area set up somewhere and a train ride, but we passed on both of those--especially the Santa since C is terrified of him!  I love seeing the amazement on their faces during this magical time.

No comments:

Post a Comment