Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ho Ho Hos and Mistletoes

The pastor of our church is a big fan of the Hostess cakes--Twinkies, Ho Hos, the whole shebang.  So, I decided to play on his love of Ho Hos and give his family a Ho Ho Ho Christmas gift.  I grabbed a box of Ho Hos from Wal-Mart, but then I decided to get something that his wife could enjoy as well.  So I scooted on over the health and beauty aid and grabbed a bottle of nail polish, polish remover, and toe separators.  This decision morphed my gift into a "Ho Ho Hos and Misletoes" gift.


I had spied this adorable free printable that said "Ho Ho Ho" over at Dixie Delights, so I grabbed a red bag and printed the label.  I wrote a personal note at the top, and then I added the words "and Mistletoes" under the "Ho Ho Ho."  I stuck it all in the bag and took it to church to leave on the pastor's desk.  He told me later that he has been hording the Ho Hos!  haha


There is nothing like having a good pastor whose whole family you love.  We have been blessed to have more than one pastor in our church history with sweet families that we have just loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment