Thursday, December 5, 2013

Morning with C

It is not often that I get to spend special time alone with just C, but today allowed for an exception.  She had her 30 month check up with her pediatrician.  So, B spend with the morning with Pop and JuJu while C and I headed about 45 minutes down the road to Dr. E's office.  Unfortunately, his office called me about 10 minutes after I left to tell me that Dr. E has the flu and is home sick.  But since I had some business to take care of while I was in the "big city,"  I went ahead and told them we would see one of the other doctors in the practice.  So we had a great checkup with Dr. H.  C weighs 30 lbs and is 38.25 inches tall--which on the percentile charts makes her "disgustingly tall and lean" and Dr. H put it.  lol  And even though she had been telling me that she did not want a checkup because it would hurt, she didn't whimper--not even when they pricked her finger to check her hemoglobin.  She earned a purple sucker on the way out the door, and we were headed out to run a couple of errands.

After finishing our errands, we stopped at the Chick-Fil-A for some nuggets and playtime on the indoor playground.


I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend a special day with my sweet girl.  One-on-one time with my kids is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment