Saturday, December 7, 2013

Journey to Bethlehem Week 1

Because I know everyone is waiting on pins and needles, here is a recap of Mary and Joseph's travels through our house after spending day one on the kitchen table for our Bethlehem Breakfast.

Day 2:  On the fridge--and yes, I am embarrassed at the amount of junk on top of my fridge.  Don't judge me.


Day 3:  On the shelf in the kitchen


Day 4:  On B's one-year-old portrait


Day 5:  On C's one-year-old portrait (After they were on B's portrait, C was convinced they would be on hers the next morning.  The Hubs didn't want to let her down.  lol)


Day 6 and Day 7:  On the Hubs's fish--and we forgot to move them, so they spent 2 days there.



Day 8:  On the mantle


It is so much fun to see the kids' reactions when they find Mary and Joseph each morning.  I can't wait to see where they will show up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment