Friday, December 6, 2013

Very Veggie Christmas Suprise

Considering how popular both Veggie Tales and Duck Dynasty are at our house, when I heard that the newest Veggie Tales release would have a new character (Silas the okra) voiced by Uncle Si Roberson, I knew we would have to have it.  I pre-ordered the DVD which came bundled with a CD of 25 Christmas songs for only about $12 from Big Idea.  It arrived weeks ago and has been tucked away at the top of my closet until just the right time.

 

 So while the kids were in the bath, I stuck both DVD and CD in a gift bag and had it ready for them to open after they got their jammies on.  They were pretty excited, and we really enjoyed watching it as a family last night.




I love adding in special little surprises to make the holiday season even more magical.  And if you have seen Merry Larry yet, you should check it out.  Uncle Si is a hoot, and the movie is a great reminder of what Christmas is all about and how we can give to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment